Anyone can be affected by the premature ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation often harms ones self confidence, the enjoyment and can often lead to partner’s dissatisfaction. Generally those men with concern are exposed to the higher level of stress or could be emotionally more vulnerable, however, there is not a single man who has never experienced similar problem in his life.
Triggers might be caused by the brain, which regulates the production of hormones or by penile hypersensitivity. Delay sprays generally contain gentle anesthetic substances which decrease the penile sensitivity resulting in increased intercourse duration.
Please note that the application process might slightly differ for various delay sprays.
Make sure you are completely ready. Ensure that you are not allergic to any of the active substances.
- Prepare the bottle. Take the bottle out of the box and shake it a few times before use . Apply pressure on the spray pump a few times. After the bottle starts releasing the formula, the solution should be ready to use.
- Apply spray on a sensitive area. Find out which areas are the most sensitive on your penis and slowly start applying the product. Typically the frenulum and glans are the areas with the highest level of sensitivity and are frequently the most targeted.
- Determine your dosage. At first it might be better to start off with 1-2 sprays, however some men might need to begin with 3-4 sprays. It is recommended not to exceed the dosage of 4 sprays on one session.
- Find the right way of use. Some men might be confident enough to spray the solution directly on their penis area, while alternative way is to firstly spray on your finger tips and subsequently rub it on your penis. Likewise, the solution can firstly be sprayed on the cotton wool pad and then be applied on the sensitive areas.
- Wait 5-10 minutes. This time allows the solution to absorb into the skin (below the stratum corneum) to the nerves in order to prolong the ejaculation. The time spent on getting close and intimate with your partner should be sufficient to absorb and take effect. If there is still any trace amounts left on your penis after the 5-10 minutes waiting period, you can wipe off your penis with a towel or a tissue. Water or soap will not affect the correct functioning of the solution. Feel free to wash yourself or to use a wet towel to make yourself comfortable.
- Get ready for the intimacy. Majority of men experience dramatically longer sexual intercourse after the very first use of the solution, although by adjusting the dosage, adapting the application process or wearing a condom, the sexual intercourse duration might increase even more.
- Adjust the usage according to your preferences. By applying the solution, eventually you will find out which are the best parts to target and how many sprays you will need.
Generally every man experiences longer intercourse from the very first use. However, some men do report decreased sensitivity and less pleasurable experience using delay spray. Products on the market differ and it is important to choose the right one with optimal dosage and mixture of substances. Moreover, the absorption time should not be underrated as the solution takes effect after approximately 5 minutes.
For some men, it might be ideal to use the solution before getting intimate or during the “for-play” to use the full potential of the solution. Using a condom is strongly encouraged with any form of sexual intercourse and can only support the overall effect of using delay spray.
Be sure to check out our top choice Vigrx Delay Spray!